New Jersey Lawyer Frequently Asked Questions
The Florham Park, New Jersey, law firm of McHugh & Imbornone, P.A., wants you to know the answers to these commonly asked questions:
Why should I choose McHugh & Imbornone to represent me?
We know the local area. We know the laws. And we know personal injury. We will protect your interests while treating you with respect. And our drive is to get results.
How much will it cost me if I hire McHugh & Imbornone?
Our initial consultation is free. McHugh & Imbornone works on a contingency fee basis for personal injury cases; if we do not obtain a money award, clients do not pay. We also work on a reasonable hourly fee basis for municipal court and DUI cases.
What should I bring when I see the attorney?
You should always prepare for your visits. Always keep accident reports, pictures, citations and contact information together.
Knowledge And Experience You Can Trust
When you need sound legal advice from an experienced New Jersey injury lawyer for an accident in Parsippany, Jersey City, New Brunswick, Elizabeth or anywhere else in New Jersey, contact an accident attorney from McHugh & Imbornone online or by phone at 973-966-1520, via our online contact form, or email us at [email protected] Our firm offers professional legal support in the following New Jersey counties:
- Morris County (Florham Park, Parsippany, Mount Olive, Morris Township and more)
- Essex County (Newark, East Orange, West Orange, Montclair and more)
- Union County (Elizabeth, Union, Roselle Park, Westfield and more)
- Middlesex County (Edison, Woodbridge, Old Bridge, East Brunswick and more)
- Hudson County (Jersey City, Bayonne, Hoboken, West New York and more)